Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Aromaleigh Wonderland Series eotd






I know these are not the best shots. I had to work and I couldn't take any pictures. these were last minute, right before I clocked in. I hope ya'll enjoy. better ones to come I promise! Any tips and advice on how I should set this up would be appreciated. I don't wanna be too informative  so much that I'm boring or not enough so. just let me know what you want to hear, well see, ^_^. thank you!

On my eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wonder-ous all over lid and as a brow high light
Fiddlesticks on the outer half of my eye and outer v
Pass the Tarts layered on top of Fiddlesticks on the crease(v) and blended outwards.
Fiddlesticks was applied to the lower/outer half of my eye and blended towards the center with my finger gently.
Maybelline Gel liner applied with flat brush.
Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment