Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mario Badescu Review

This is one of the very very very few bad reviews I've ever had to do. If you like this brand and they work for you thats great, I'm very happy you've found something that is right for you. but it wasn't right for me or a friend of mine. So don't take this to heart, I'm just expressing my overall experience.
I've tried numerous products of theirs and although I did like the healing mask and healing lotion, nothing else  worked for me. I was on a kick of "omg if I buy it I get a free green bag with 3 surprise samples!" I couldn't stop myself lol. and I was extremely excited about learning about them and they did the green mystery bag for a couple of weeks off and on. I had to stop because my skin broke out so badly from using their products. Me and a close friend of mine had the same reaction hers was rash like and vanished after a couple of months of not using the product. You can get free samples, she waited and used her samples first, me, not so much. I was intrigued by all the grand reviews on the site and reviews on youtube, ect. you all know how that works. I bought the buffering lotion along with many other products, the miracle cure for cystic acne. nope, I got tiny white bumps all over any area I applied it and it made no difference in the cystic bump itself. I was really counting on that one too. I have cystic acne. it used to be just cystic acne with occasional breakouts of whiteheads, but not that often and not that much of a problem. since I tried Mario Badescu my skin has been in a meltdown frenzy. I tried this stuff over a year ago, at the max a year and a half. I never complained to the company, my friend had tried that way before me (I thought my skin was doing the 'it gets worse before it gets better phase' but it just kept getting worse) and the company told her they couldn't do anything about it. I really didn't like how they acted about it. so i didn't bother with it once i realized what was happening to my skin. I have frequent breakouts now cystic, which is way worse now and whitehead stuff, I've tried a couple of things but nothing has worked so far. I won't recommend it and if this review saves someone from what I'm going through then my efforts are worth it. But please please don't go by just my review. Do your research. and wait for your samples to arrive before you go on a 'whats in the green bag' buying spree. best of luck to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment