Friday, October 22, 2010

Clean Green Bunny Review


I tried this all natural handmade soap a while back and I loved it. At first they weren't what I expected WHEN I opened the packages. but when I used them in the shower, that made a world of difference. I ordered them during hottest part of the summer here and I live in Mobile, AL. so that had to have effected that to some degree because all of it smelt the same in the box but (if you did like me lol) once you get them wet they smell like they are supposed too. I have really sensitive skin and I usually can't use bar soaps, only a select few don't dry my skin or make me itch or cause eczema or the like. this stuff was wonderful. and the best part? its all natural and Molly is a perfect angel. I've been meaning to make another purchase but I haven't had time or the extra cash, even thought her prices are way reasonable for a huge bar of soap and shipping is great too. there was a tiny mistake in my order which actually was my fault, but she refunded me the total of the amount I paid for my samples soaps. I bought 2 full size bars and 3 samples bars of soap and a sample of the body scrub (which my sister had the honor of using before I got the chance too lol). She was so sweet and she does an amazing job and shes FAST too.
The Goods:
  • Strawberry Swirl Soap(full)       -My favorite of the soaps ^_^
  • Hazelnut Coffee Scrub Soap(full)     -made me want coffee, I'm addicted to McD's iced hazelnuts =D
  • Muscadine Grape Soap(sample)       -it had a kinda musty undertone, not a bad musty
  • Rose Patchouli and Sweet Orange Soap(sample)      -ehh, I personally didn't like this scent
  • Vanilla Lavender Peppermint Soap(sample)      -was a wonderful mixture
  • Orange Creamsicle Sugar Scrub(sample)     -smelt absolutely devine!

but my favorite was an utter surprise. Molly threw in a sample of a Lotion. 'Honeysuckle'. I'm not very big on lotion but OMG this stuff smelt the same on me as it did in the bottle, I was actually a little nervious to wear it outside in fear that a swarm of bee's might mistake me for a honeysuckle bush. and it made my skin feel so silky without being greasy. THIS was my ultimate favorite item that she makes by far. Her soaps are great, her sugar scrubs smelt great, BUT HER LOTIONS are out of this world! I have been meaning to purchase more in more scents. when I do I will update this review. Its great. You should give it a try. and once you make a purchase you get 15% off your next purchase. give it a whirl, if anything try the lotions. Let me know what you think.

 check her out at cleangreenbunny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment