Saturday, October 23, 2010

I can't wait! swatches and sparkly goodness coming soon!

I just placed an order with Meow Cosmetics, a couple of shadows and the iPrime eyeshadow primer.

I also just placed and order for Persephone Minerals, only a couple of samples this time because I'm running short of cash atm. But I will return I'm positive.

And the reason for my being short on cash is my addiction to Aromaleigh. I just discovered that amazing line and now they are closing. so in my frenzy to get every shadow (which could never happen lol) I want before they vanish my paychecks are gone before I realize it, between that and food and life necessities. I just made my last 2 huge orders from Aromaleigh. I will swatch and review everything I've gotten over the next couple of days so that I can make way with my new arrivals from *gasp* other people, I'm estatic about that and I can't wait to see how it pans out.
You'll get every sparkly detail when I open my packages! fotd's, swatches and my honest opinion. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment