Sunday, October 31, 2010

persephone minerals

I got my samples in the other day and they are just beautiful! The only one I wasn't sure about was Bipolar, and that was based on what it looked like before I opened the package. but once you swatch it, its becomes most beautiful pink brown mixture, but it goes on so light compared to what you would think at first glance, it fits its name. its just gorgeous. I did an eotd with it on my inner half of my eyes. I have to upload it. but I misplaced my camera, so I until I find it all I can do is rave about it. I got:
  • Lemoni - a luscious pale shimmery yellow, jaw dropping.
  • Yellow Submarine - a very yellow and take me away gorgeous. Its smooth and light. just amazing.
  • Aqua Illusion - this is a very fun and very versatile color. it can be a highlighter, inner eye opener, try it over various colors for different effects. It really pops over black or a darker color. this is a true prize.
  • Bipolar - Love it! was totally taken by surprise by this ones beauty. I can't rave enough about it. I got it mainly because the name intrigued me. but boy I never expected such a masterpiece. if you have not tried Bipolar. it is a must. don't let the first impression scare you, this color is buildable and its breath taking layered or lightly applied. I'd also say you can use this as a high lighter. I thought the yellows would be my number ones but this one beat them by far.

My fiance is well informed that these are a must for Christmas. ^_^ and my list has grown. I will be ordering more samples before the holidays so I'll have more swatches and reviews from Persephone Minerals and more coming soon. ^_^ but first I have to find where my camera ran off too. I swear it literally grew legs and ran away. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment